A delicious companion to Rebecca Fett's groundbreaking fertility guide, "It Starts with the Egg Fertility Cookbook" offers over 100 Mediterranean-inspired recipes designed to support fertility. The Mediterranean diet has been shown to boost fertility for couples trying to conceive naturally, as well as those undergoing fertility treatments like IVF:
- Support egg and embryo development
- Reduce inflammation
- Balance hormones
- Drive cellular energy production
Questions on Fertility-Supporting Diet, Answered
The first few chapters outline the current science on diet and fertility in an easy-to-read Q&A format, making it easy to apply the knowledge in the kitchen. The 38 questions answered in these chapters include:
- Should I buy organic?
- Are plastic packaging for fruits and vegetables lead to fertility issues?
- How do I think about starchy vegetables in the fertility context?
- How strictly should I avoid sugar?
- Are protein powders good for fertility?
- Is canned fish safe?
- Is dairy good or bad for fertility?
100+ Fertility-Friendly Recipes
The gluten-free and dairy-free recipes cover all meals, snacks and desserts:
- Breakfast: Almond flour pancakes, Smoked Salmon and Leek Frittata, Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Vegetarian Mains: Butternut Squash and Lentil Stew, Chickpea Ratatouille
- Proteins: Honey-Ginger Broiled Salmon, Instant Pot Chicken with Mushroom and Sage
- Sides: Fennel Slaw, Fried Cabbage with Ham
- Desserts: Avocado Chocolate Mousse, Walnut Fudge Brownies
Empowers you in the kitchen to support your fertility through Mediterranean-inspired recipes focused on egg and sperm health.
Men and women preparing for pregnancy, trying to conceive or undergoing fertility treatments.
One-time Purchase - $16.99
translation missing: en.products.general.regular_price