A thoroughly researched yet approachable and empowering guide to egg freezing, Everything: Egg Freezing is written by two women who went through the process themselves and came out the other side. Learn about egg freezing step-by-step, and get genuine insight into the freezing eggs process and all that comes along with it.
More than 100 pages of science-backed advice on what you can do to maximize your chances of successful egg freezing cycles, including lifestyle changes, egg-health diet tips, fertility-enhancing supplements, exercise advice, and more.
- Get an unbiased look at the pros and cons of the egg freezing process, with support for deciding if it's the right decision for you.
- Learn about egg freezing step-by-step so you know exactly what to expect from the process.
- Read through extensive commentary and advice from fertility physicians, fertility- and prenatal-focused clinical dietitians, and other women who have gone through the freezing eggs process.
- General guidance on reproductive health and how to create a supportive environment for conception.
Everything: Egg Freezing is one of our top-recommended fertility books for anyone who is considering freezing their eggs. For those who have already decided to go through the process, it's a practical guide to lifestyle changes that can increase the chances of one or more successful cycles.
QUESTIONS ABOUT EGG FREEZING ANSWERED
- Should I freeze my eggs?
- How do you decide if egg freezing is right for you?
- What can you expect from egg freezing?
- How do you afford egg freezing?
- How do you select the right fertility clinic?
- How do you prepare your body to maximize success?
- What is the actual freezing eggs process like, physically and emotionally?
About the authors
Catherine Hendy, whose background is in journalism, and Brittany Hawkins, an entrepreneur, both froze their eggs in their early 30s. They are co-founders of ELANZA Wellness, a fertility wellness company dedicated to improving the way women approach and experience fertility treatments, including egg freezing.
Read through this comprehensive, science-driven guide to freezing your eggs and get helpful insight on deciding whether it's for you, plus tips on how to maximize your chances of success through nutrition, lifestyle, and clinic choice.
Women and their partners who are considering or preparing for freezing eggs.
One-time Purchase - $16.99
Translation missing: en.products.general.regular_price