US Clinical & Speciality Pharmacy Sales Lead - Fertility Nutraceuticals
US Clinical & Specialty Pharmacy Sales Lead
About Fertility Nutraceuticals:
We will all know someone who will struggle with infertility - 1 in 8 people will have trouble getting pregnant. We are on a mission to apply the latest in science to personalized reproductive health.
We see in a world in which the latest scientific research is easily accessible, understandable and actionable to anyone seeking to optimize their reproductive journey. Ultimately, we help people make the most of their reproductive lives.
Born out of research and delivered with compassion, Fertility Nutraceuticals was founded in 2011 as a boutique pharmaceutical-grade supplements company. The company’s ﬁrst product Fertinatal is the market-leading fertility DHEA supplement. It has been widely recommended internationally by fertility doctors and the Amazon-bestselling book “It Starts with the Egg.” Today, the company is focused on creating a fully-integrated personalized reproductive platform and ecosystem of related products and services based on the latest in scientiﬁc research - delivered with a human touch.
This is an opportunity to join a small but dedicated staff as we enter the next phase of our development. As our Clinical & Pharmacy Sales Lead you will be responsible for identifying clinical business opportunities and drive recommendation and purchase of Fertility Nutraceuticals products nationally. As our first sales hire, this is an opportunity for a self-starter to go after an aggressive sales number with independence and flexibility while powering our next phase of growth.
- Identify, qualify, contact, and close clinical & specialty pharmacy accounts across US territory, regularly exceeding sales goals by developing and executing a clear sales roadmap.
- Develop and manage clinical relationships with targeted, existing and potential accounts to become their fertility supplements expert.
- Learn and remain up to date with the science and research behind each product in order to regularly communicate this to existing and potential accounts.
- Identify new market trends/customer needs and develop them into business opportunities to grow the company’s share in the fertility supplement market.
- Develop and host clinical educational events to provide additional value to clinical customers and drive additional revenue.
- Develop customer retention and growth strategy and ensure healthy pipeline of new potential customers and accounts.
- Actively promote the company profile at conferences, trade shows and industry seminars to foster/maintain client relationships and increase awareness of brand as leading supplier of fertility pharmaceutical-grade supplements.
- Accurately forecast revenue against company targets.
- Report to leadership on activity, results, competitive analysis, market trends to effectively measure progress against agreed plans and to identify needs and opportunities.
- Understand supplements legal and regulatory environment.
- Maintain a high standard of professionalism in verbal and written communications.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of relevant sales, and/or account management experience.
- Self-starter who is detail oriented with a high level of accuracy and superior problem-solving skills who can prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong grasp of business analytics and the ability to analyze territory data, monitor performance & review competitive trends.
- Fluent with MS Office & GSuite.
Skills and abilities:
- Customer-centric approach with high integrity and a focus on relationship development that converts to revenue.
- Able to identify opportunities for new product development, co-development and/or white-label opportunities based on feedback from clinical customers.
- Ability to interact effectively with a diverse set of customers at all professional levels.
- Able to learn and communicate scientific knowledge of pharmaceutical & supplement products.
- Aptitude for online research to locate, and identify opportunities.
- Passion for reproductive health.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively within a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Sensitivity to confidential documents and information.
- Prior sales experience in the fertility or reproductive space desired.
To apply email CEO Jodi Neuhauser at email@example.com.