It Starts with the Egg Fertility Cookbook
A delicious companion to Rebecca Fett's groundbreaking fertility guide, "It Starts with the Egg Fertility Cookbook" offers over 100 Mediterranean-inspired recipes designed to support fertility. The Mediterranean diet has been shown to boost fertility for couples trying to conceive naturally, as well as those undergoing fertility treatments like IVF:
- Support egg and embryo development
- Reduce inflammation
- Balance hormones
- Drive cellular energy production
Questions on Fertility-Supporting Diet, Answered
The first few chapters outline the current science on diet and fertility in an easy-to-read Q&A format, making it easy to apply the knowledge in the kitchen. The 38 questions answered in these chapters include:
- Should I buy organic?
- Are plastic packaging for fruits and vegetables lead to fertility issues?
- How do I think about starchy vegetables in the fertility context?
- How strictly should I avoid sugar?
- Are protein powders good for fertility?
- Is canned fish safe?
- Is dairy good or bad for fertility?
100+ Fertility-Friendly Recipes
The gluten-free and dairy-free recipes cover all meals, snacks and desserts:
- Breakfast: Almond flour pancakes, Smoked Salmon and Leek Frittata, Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Vegetarian Mains: Butternut Squash and Lentil Stew, Chickpea Ratatouille
- Proteins: Honey-Ginger Broiled Salmon, Instant Pot Chicken with Mushroom and Sage
- Sides: Fennel Slaw, Fried Cabbage with Ham
- Desserts: Avocado Chocolate Mousse, Walnut Fudge Brownies
Empowers you in the kitchen to support your fertility through Mediterranean-inspired recipes focused on egg and sperm health.
Men and women preparing for pregnancy, trying to conceive or undergoing fertility treatments.
We only publish real reviews by real customers. We’d love to post every review that’s submitted, but because of FDA and FTC regulations, there are some we can’t.
Our Lead Scientist
Rebecca Fett, PhD, JD
Best-Selling Author of It Starts with the Egg
With background in molecular biology and genetics, Rebecca Fett is the bestselling author of It Starts with the Egg, a comprehensive guide to nutrition and lifestyle that support egg health. Fett is known for her ability to break down her exhaustive research into readable, actionable guides for readers without a scientific background.
Supplement Your Journey with 15% off
Sign up to receive exclusive offers, early access to new products and 15% off your entire first order.